Immerse EducationScroll down for more
The Education Industry is a major export for the Australian economy, and with immersive technologies the possibilities to develop and deliver educational material to a global audience is now possible.
Immerse Education, our education facility, strives to bring education about immersive technologies and their potential applications to people at all levels.
Through workshops and courses our valued customers range high school students to professionals of their field, depending on whether they wish to learn development skills for creating experiences or the simply to gain a better understanding of the technology and how it can be utilised.
Immersive technologies include:
- Mobile Augmented Reality for Education
- Hololens Augmented Reality for Education
- HTC Vive Virtual Reality for Education
- Oculus Rift Virtual Reality for Education
- Samsung GearVR Virtual Reality for Education
With the development of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality technologies there is opportunity at Immerse Enterprise to develop applications for a range of educational topics using interactive content and effective visualisation of data.
Example applications of this technology include:
Virtual and Augmented Reality Education
- Remotely going to virtual museums, galleries, exhibitions and theaters
- More engaging course content delivered in 3D
- Measuring student knowledge retention
- Experiencing unsafe situations from the safety of the classroom
- Teacher training on classroom management
- Simulation of historic events
- Visualizing content difficult to illustrate through traditional mediums
- Spatial navigation and spatial representation
- Converting an abstract object into a material object within VR
- With the help of virtual reality and tactile feedback, it is possible to sense non-existent or inaccessible objects, which are discussed in the pedagogical process
- VR allows not only to see the teacher but also to act and to interact with a great number of people
- Broadening the possibilities of collaborative mode for students and pupils, allowing more efficient and faster solution to group assignments
- Simulation presence in hazardous environments (e. g., walking near the active volcano)
- Data visualization
- Prototyping and modelling
- Chemical design and molecular visualization
- Anatomical visualization
- Astronomical visualization
- Interaction with objects (using gloves), viewing and scaling from different angles
- Dynamic visualization and validation
If you are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), Teacher, Lecturer or work in another role within the Education Industry and would like to learn more about developing virtual and augmented reality applications for education please reach out to us and we will happily assist.