Immerse SportsScroll down for more
Imagine sitting in your favorite front row seat, you want to catch a different angle so you to jump to your next preferred seat on the other side of the field. Imagine coming face to face with your favorite players or even being on the field at the same time. Immersive technologies are opening the gates to new experiences that take you closer to your favorite sports.
As a content development agency we want to develop the backbone to this new form of experiencing live sports.
Immersive technologies we create include:
- 360 Video for Sports
- Mobile Augmented Reality for Sports
- Hololens Augmented Reality for Sports
- HTC Vive Virtual Reality for Sports
- Oculus Rift Virtual Reality for Sports
- Samsung GearVR Virtual Reality for Sports
With the development of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality technologies there is opportunity to create experiences for sporting events and similar. Whether you are looking to create an experience for your customers to sit on the side lines and watch their favorite sports match, or a solution to demonstrate your product’s unique features at an expo/exhibition, immersive technologies allow for you to achieve this and more.
Example applications of this technology include:
Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and 360 Video Marketing
- Taking fans behind the scenes
- Live streaming 360 sports games
- Play against your favorite players in virtual reality
- Sell the same front row seat to more than one person
- Broadcasting sport events to remote spectators in VR (hockey, football, basketball, etc.)
- Replaying and analysing the team game from different perspectives (in professional sports)
- Collaborative training (ball sports, combat disciplines)
- Collaborative remote training (providing cost effective training for remote students)
- Planning tactics and overall strategy (basically in professional sports)
- Evaluating and testing strategy and tactics in VR (professional sports)
- Rehabilitation following injury
- Simulations of the negative factors, such as wind and rain
- Detecting deceptive movements in ball sports
- Motivation through using virtual competitors or surrogate for exercising
- Looking for new ideas in equipment design and innovation
- Virtual coaching
- Personalising place and time of training
Virtual Reality Content is an ever evolving medium and technology. Our mission is to service you with the best, custom built VR, AR and 360 Video experiences to amplify your impact on your valued clients. Reach out to us today and we can start the conversation.