Immerse TourismScroll down for more
Imagine sitting in your favorite beach, and looking around at the locals as they chatter away in their local tongue. Then imagine jumping half way across the world to the foot of Egypt’s largest pyramid as a tour guide tells your about historic events. Immersive technologies are opening the gates to new experiences that take you closer to your favorite tourist locations.
As a content development agency we want to develop the backbone to this new form of experiencing life through immersion.
Immersive experiences we create include:
- 360 Video for Tourism
- Mobile Augmented Reality for Tourism
- Hololens Augmented Reality for Tourism
- HTC Vive Virtual Reality for Tourism
- Oculus Rift Virtual Reality for Tourism
- Samsung GearVR Virtual Reality for Tourism
With the development of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality technologies there is opportunity to create experiences which take you all around the globe. Whether you are looking to create an experience for your customers to sit on the most popular beach in Hawaii, or take them on a ride on a gondola down the Venician canals, immersive technologies allow for you to experience this and more.
Example applications of this technology include:
Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and 360 Video Tourism
- Taking tourists to unique locations
- Showing customers what the experience they are purchasing will be like
- Showing your customers what their chosen hotel looks like
- Educating customers on the customs and hot locations of the destination they are traveling to
- 3D modelling for digital preservation of heritage monuments and statues
- Training system for calligraphic fonts using virtual reality technology
- Real-time VR model for effective crowd management
- Evaluation and analysis of vehicular traffic to mass tourist directions
- Characteristics of pedestrian movement to Hajj and its influence on vehicular traffic
- Using VR for education and presentation of virtual heritage (digitized cultural heritage sightseeings)
- Visual communication design interventions, such as animations and game designs, depicting the meaning of cultural heritage via narrative
- Culture and heritage education via virtual reality
- Learning and adaption of new approaches to heritage and culture applications and interpretations
- Virtual reconstruction of historical and cultural objects and events
- Demonstration of present and future destinations by tourism agencies in 360 videos
Virtual Reality Content is an ever evolving medium and technology. Our mission is to service you with the best, custom built VR, AR and 360 Video experiences to amplify your impact on your valued clients. Reach out to us today and we can start the conversation.