Immerse AerospaceScroll down for more
In the aerospace and aviation industry, safety is paramount. This means that billions are invested annually to provide staff with exceptional training to not only provide a safer working environment but also to improve productivity and efficiency. Virtual reality has made some impressive inroads for the aerospace and aviation industry in that the technology can vastly improve the delivery of training and marketing information for key staff members.
This has the potential to vastly transform the industry and significantly reduce bottlenecks in manufacturing, maintenance and recruiting.
Immersive experiences we create include:
- 360 Video for Aerospace and Aviation
- Mobile Augmented Reality for Aerospace and Aviation
- Hololens Augmented Reality for Aerospace and Aviation
- HTC Vive Virtual Reality for Aerospace and Aviation
- Oculus Rift Virtual Reality for Aerospace and Aviation
- Oculus Go Virtual Reality for Aerospace and Aviation
VR and AR has the ability to seamlessly integrate itself in many of the standard procedures that aerospace and aviation companies implement. This in turn affects large sectors of the industry such as manufacturing where visual guidance can assist in the construction of machines as well as identifying parts in both assembly and repair. Instructions can be relayed to a worker on the ground, reducing distractions and time spent sourcing information.
Example applications of this technology include:
- Provide step by step instructions to staff involved in the manufacturing and repair of aerospace vehicles.
- Instant communication and live work feeds between on-site and off-site workers and experts
- Significantly improve production times and assembly
- Reduction in errors made my miss-identification
- Highly effective training simulations using real life examples
- Display of prototypes and design concepts
- Pilot training in both standard procedure and emergency situations
- Enhanced communication and live feeds to rectify potential hazards
- Virtual inspections of work completed
VR and AR technology has an important role to play in the aerospace and aviation industry. The implications on the bottom line of companies working within this sector are quite significant. When you consider the substantial amount of time it takes for manufacturing, repair and maintenance of these mammoth machines, using technology to create greater efficiency, reduce errors as well as enhance safety and communication, AR and VR is crucial in building and marketing the next generation of air and space vehicles. If you are involved in the aerospace or aviation industry and have a concept for an experience which has the potential to make a mark on industry practices, get in touch with us today to discover how we can do this together.
Brisbane | Sydney | Melbourne | Darwin | ACT
+61 46 389 212